Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Walking into Walls

What is wrong with me? I had another close call that jolted my memory on all those times I've walked or almost walked into a wall, pillar, cupboard, divider, table, etc. Maybe something is wrong with my body coordination. Or maybe I keep thinking i'm Shadowcat (That's Xmen's Kitty Pryde - the girl that can walk through walls)
Note: I'm actually not a die hard fan of xmen. I happened to remember a girl that could walk through walls in the Xmen movie just like you did. Then I googled.

As I was saying, what is wrong with me? I came so close to walking into the side of the locker this time. I mean who does that? I think the worst was the time in college when I actually walked into the wall *ouch* yes, I had an audience too. *double ouch* I think I've injured myself too numerous of times because of this little clumsiness. I've bruised my face, head, hip, shoulder, need i go on?

Not forgetting the worst and most famous slip of mine. *Anne blushes* I make history by being the first and only person to ever slip down on my butt while walking off stage during a Sunday celebration service while all eyes are on me. *ish* At least it wasn't a wall.

No comments: