Friday, August 11, 2006

Girl's Best Friend

I got an email that a girl's bestfriend is no longer diamonds. In today's generation, no gold or diamond could attract a girl more than toys. Well I guess girls have their toys too these days. Being born in a world where techno geeks rules, you just can't escape it. You either move along with the times or get left behind.

Hey I studied computers. Of course I'm moving along.


Here's my latest toy.... I got this as a so-called birthday present from my dad, along with a 256mb multimedia card.

For the phone model illiterates, this is a Nokia 6230i

Btw, I dont really get to choose what models I want. Most of the time my dad gives me what he thinks is appropriate and I just accept. (In case you're wondering, no my dad does not give me a new phone every few months. He in fact gives me one every 2 or 3 years - when he wants my old phone back for whatever reasons)

Haha.. I'm actually really happy with this new phone. It does things my old phone can't. I haven't actually figured out the full functions yet, and i doubt i will ever use it to its fullest capacity. Knowing me. But is it the idea of owning it or that I actually need it that drives me to have such things?

Lets see, I own a Dell Laptop, Sony Clie PDA, and Nokia handphone. My next target is a Digital Camera. (though both my PDA and my handphone can take pictures)

See... it's not that many... is it? Need to think carefully. Don't want to be wasting money on what I don't need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaa...hmmm......really dont like diamonds ehh??haha..
anyway...dont worry...i'm something like u...hahaha..and btw..my next target is a new laptop or a new camera too..hehehehe......ok...i guess ur case is a new camera...gosh..i'm so greedy....yay to technology:p
but honestly.....sometimes..when we get the stuffs we want..we' realized that we wont really use it much...i'm not sure if u've experienced this before la..haha..

@nne said...

yea its true. tat is why i try to be very careful while choosing. Dowan to jump and buy something, then regret pulak kan? All the things i have i DO use a lot. Mayb not optimise its potentials but i DO use it a LOT.