Friday, August 25, 2006

Thank You Lord

It was a normal night like this. And someone suggested we should catch a midnight movie. And so in a flash we go. (ok i think we did do some form of planning) A bunch of us got into our car and just went to Jusco to watch Snakes on the Plane. The show was about snakes... on a plane.... Okay, I will comment no further.

But as we took our seat in the cineplex, I got a message that my mom was being rushed to the hospital. Allergy reaction from insect bite that got her entire body swollen and face slightly disfigured (according to my dad). It was already after midnite and my sister was home alone. First thing that came to my mind was whether I should leave the cinema immediately. (show had just begun) But wait, Andrew drove. I could borrow his car.... Yeah right, like that will happen. He would drive me home if I ask right? It would be unfair.... my thoughts were running away. SMS and calls of updates came throughout the movie. What else could I do but pray? At least my mom was with my dad and at the hospital.

By the time the credits started rolling, a final sms came in to say that mom was well and back home. Mom was brought in in the nick of time. God is faithful to help us in our times of need.

And Yes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEOH SU-ANN !! What do you want for your birthday?

No comments: