Wednesday, August 16, 2006

LOA

The more popular translation for LOA is lack of attention (which i do not suffer from). But right now I'm referring to the proper medical translation of LOA which stands for Lack of Appetite.

For those who have known me long and well enough will know that I have a big appetite. Yeh Ying says monstrous and friends normally just stare when I say I'm still hungry after jus having dinner. Leftover food normally gets dump in my path. (no wonder I started putting on weight this year) Yea David, this doesn't just happen to you, you know.


Anyway, lately, on top of the lack of sleep syndrome I was getting (which is much better now thank you), I could not eat very much. I have no explanation. Normally, my finished dish will look more like Su-Ann's in the pictures below. Any doctors willing to diagnose?

August 16th Lunch with Su-Ann at Chicken Rice opposite 2nd hand car dealers.


Su-Ann's empty plate My unfinished plate

Maybe I will at least loose weight with this?

Speaking of loosing weight, I actually went jogging (ok walking) round citypark alone today. First time (not last). See Khai, I'm not that useless after all. hahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha anne.. u actually posted the pic up... mannnnn, make me look like some babi who finished all her food! kekekeke...