Friday, August 18, 2006

Media version of my birthday

In the days of Abraham, the only way you had to remember something was to rely on your memory or some form of written journal. Of course, you had to have a nexk for language to be able to describe a scenario, feeling or thought.

So I thank God that I live in the days where
technology can literally bring you back to that moment in time. Picture speaks a thousand words, what more video. Can you imagine the kinda of future that is ahead of us? But anyway I'm gonna make use of that technology now. (note to self, time to get my own camera instead of relying on others')

I got this slightly late but it moved me still. My tear glands were almost activated. It was a short, on-the-fly video and photo compilation for my birthday. (reminder to Hazel: I want an extensive one for my wedding) But honestly, thank you. To view it, click here. And here's another from my dear sister.



I finally got the pics of the night out at Starbucks from Joanne.




For more pictures, visit my multiply album. I was also delighted to find that Joanne took a snippet of the night on her camera. So I uploaded THAT too on my youtube. Experience the sights and sound (noise) below.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnne!!!

I just found out sth. I recorded a few ppl including myself wishing you happy birthday before i left for singapore. I saved it in my sis's thumbdrive and asked her to pass to Hazel. Cos tat day church anni Hazel was too busy to get it fr me.. And i did told Hazel that i'll give the records to my sis. No wonder got no response fr u =( So sad.. :_( anyyway, if u're free ask my sis for it ya.. celi i also hav one copy here with me but i think it's too huge to send. ya.. among those whom i've recorded are JOshua Hoh, kimberly Tan, Misha, Florance, Belinda, FIona, Wan Shin and myself. So sorry..

Neway, guess u had a wonderful bday.. Keep burning for God!!

2 Cor 12:9 (NIV) But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

Hebrews 11:40 (NIV) God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us.

Have been praying for u.. so strive on for JESUS!!! love and miss ya loads...

Jeanette said...

happpy belated birrttthhhddaaayyyyy... the winne n perry one is so funny hahaha...

@nne said...

oh man.. so many was left out? hahah.. ok will get from marie. no wonder florance asked me if i was touched. hahah...