Monday, October 20, 2008

TATTOO presentation

Our BCM Youth Culture Group Presentation Topic was "Tattoo".

Why did we pick "tattoo"? Because one of our group member was so hyped up about it.
I don't even like tattoos. Never did. Yet that's what we needed to look into.


How was it?
Go to google image and type 'tattoo' in the search box. It is interesting.


But I did learn a lot of things about a controversial topic like 'tattoo' and it did shape my opinion about the topic in a more concrete manner. So now I can say I know so cos I've researched it so. LOL. And I did make new friends. And I did learn more about the friends I already have and more about myself. And I did stand in front of the class of 80 students (not all was present tho) and give a conclude our group's presentation. So it was good.

What was the conclusion to the topic? LOL. Go figure. Or ask me in person.

3 comments:

she3p said...

OKOK..what presentation was it??

and what about tatoo?? what do u think of it..

sounds like an interesting topic...hehe...

she3p said...

testing 123

@nne said...

LOL! in PERSON