Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finding little pleasures...


Time to put Australia behind me and get back to life. Been spending time compiling the pictures and possibly reminiscing it. thinking bout it too much will make me miss it too much for my own good. But life is not all drag and gloom, although it's been raining everyday these days. It's not all stress and frust, although work is heavy as it can be. There are the little pleasures...

My meter reached 11111 last FRIDAY! I was ecstatic enough to stop my car by the side to take a picture. Onety one thousand one hundred and onety one. LOL. I just thought it was cuter to call it that. Why eleven? One not "onety" like every other number. Not funny. Ok ok. Eleven thousand one hundred and eleven kilometers. James has traveled so much since his inception last November. James turns one soon!

So I've been busy with work since I got back. Yes work. From the time I set foot in the office till an hour after working hours. Almost everyday. That's work. Trying to pack as much work as possible in the short time that I have in the office, even if lunch can be skipped to save. Unfortunately I get hungry so eating is a must. So maybe I AM a workaholic. But I'm trying to keep it in that time frame at work, and learn to kick up my heels and let my hair down after hours - to keep from going insane. Back to the story... So I was walking out of the office one day at almost 6pm and the rain was pouring all around. And I saw this white cat sitting comfortably in the shade, away from the rain. It (because I don't know the gender) blink and glazed at me in boredom. I was a little ticked at it's pride but it looked too cute to be disturbed. So I walked quietly around it and out the door and into the rain.

On Monday i was driving from Amcorp mall to BCM for class, and saw this rainbow. It was spectacular in its color, full in its form, from one end to the other end. In fact I was told it was a double rainbow. I know rainbow is not really that fascinating, drawn by children, memorized by high school students, and symbolized by gays, but you should have seen it. It was more beautiful than any rainbow I've ever seen or known. And there it was in the sky, from end to end. I didn't have the chance to take a picture, so I'm stealing the picture from Donny's blog.








Note: I was inform twice that my font is far too small for some people. So I considered. And decided to increase the size one notch. Enjoy!

2 comments:

she3p said...

errrrr.....i got confused with the Onety thing..in fact..i got lost on that whole paragraph...hehehe....

@nne said...

LOL just my ramblings!