Saturday, October 25, 2008

GLS prep

These last few days had only ONE thing in mind - day and night: GLS. As the slogan go "makan bola, tidur bola" except that this was GLS. nothing else. And you will have no idea how much work goes into putting it together until you volunteer to give a hand preparing for it. I worked my brains out. We slacked too much this year and was paying for it.

And for one week, I made used of some youths (free labour), to work work work! Forced labour. With stress level so high, my brains ready to fry and zap anyone in my way. Unfortunately, some of the kids kena my wrath. *feels sorry* I learnt that I'm at my worst when I'm that stressed. =(

But I do so much wanna say, "THANK YOU MY DARLINGS" for all the help you have willingly bestowed. Your servant heart will be remembered. And i KNOW God has seen and smiled. So even if just for that reason alone, it was worth it right?

Pic's from ETC's blog...

No comments: