Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Attempting Bulemia


Warning: This is a disgusting story that you might not want to read if you are eating or have just eaten.

Just after lunch today, I had a lump of phlegm and a terribly dry itch in my throat. I could not stop coughing. So in the privacy of the toilet I figured I could cough till it comes out.

Instead my entire lunch came out. Partially digested. Scorching through my esophagus. Covering the sink and toilet bowl. The smell only caused me to throw up more. I had rice and minced meat and cauliflower and taiwanese sausage. Cost me RM4. *cis*


Of course I did not take a picture
Would you have wanted to see a picture of vomit?


Anyway, I had to clean up the office with water tissue and un-stuff the toilet sink with my bare hands. Yuck. Mind over matter. Mind over matter! Don't THINK about it!!! Ugh....

Ok enough said...

5 comments:

Chaco said...

Eugh! Gross!

Anyway, what you mean I've given up blogging? Me? Give up? Never!
haha...it's called writer's block! Anyway, there's a new post up.

Cheers Vomit-Queen
Oh, there's another nickname...hahahah

@nne said...

dont u get use to THAT. the youth mite start thinking i'm actually bulimic and start doing it too.

Anonymous said...

ewww.. mega disgusting!

mfwrachel said...

yucky!!!

Anonymous said...

i dont think this is anywhere near attempting bulemia.

i once ate dinner till i was so full that after eating i vomited everything out. now that i think of it, it was twice! hate that feeling... note to self: never over eat!!