Friday, April 25, 2008

Sakae Sushi

It was a long long long time since I met up with some of these old intians. I remember we used to hang out a lot in the "old" days. Old days. haha. Makes me sound so old. But perhaps I am. Time has a way of changing things - erasing things or bring them back. Perhaps time is too short to be childish about the past.

And perhaps sometimes we just get too swept away bout the busyness and forget the more important things in life - people. It's funny that I know all this but still find it hard to do it. It's like fitting people and appointments into our planner. How inhuman like. Yet we do it. Yet I do it. But Winne is different. She sees people as people and has the heart to do something about it.

Anyway, I've always enjoyed times like this - hanging out, talking and laughing, eating. hehe
. And it was at Sakae Sushi. I always love going to some place new. Life's too short not to try new things?


Ah that's about the food. I'm not much of a food blogger. But those pictures look to good to be wasted in my collection only. Here's the people:


More photos

No comments: