Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cooking


Lately I've decided that I wanted to learn how to cook. And for that it takes practice. So I started experimenting with my parents. I had the help of my maid to chop and dice and fry and even to ask for opinions. I wanted to try everything from chinese dishes, western, even local delicacies, and other countries. I'm willing to try. So far I've cooked (without pictures):
  • mac and cheese
  • bak kut teh
  • mash potato salad (good)
  • fish fillet
  • vegetable broth (good)
This week (the date stated on this blog) I cooked something slightly different. .It would have been difficult to make it from scratched so I got the packet stuff:



But I'm not into pastry or baking. However, I went over to Su-Ann's the other day to learn a few cheese baked stuff. I was late and eventually only helped stir for the macaroni and cheese bake. So technically I did not contribute that much. But though Su-Ann was not happy with the results, I thought it was good. My family thougth it was good too.

Ah but the
cheese bake potato was awesome. I could eat the whole plate.



No comments: