Monday, December 31, 2007

Ending the Year

The year ended with friends and more friends. I guess at the end of every year, every season, every life, you think of those dearest to you. We reflect on our life and long for what we love. Many times along life we just tend to forget what matters most. I'm sure you've heard this many times, but isn't it ironic that we treat the ones we love with contempt? And our arrogance far too big, sometimes, for us to mend back what would matter most. And we let it slip away. Or we refuse to mend our relationships and our ways.

My year ended with hanging out with friends (at my home on Winne's birthday); into the wee hours of the night at aunty Jo's place (playing games like ginrami, taboo and boggle) that same night; and at the Pang's residence after the watchnight service right into the early morning of the New Year.

One may wonder if we'll ever get sick of seeing each other. I guess not.

Oh, I have absolutely no pictures of these events.
----------------------

Pics update:

----------------------

Feb 6th, 2008 update:

Honestly, since I took forever to update December's blog. i've forgotten half the events that took place this month. It was such a busy month I almost had no time to do anything else. Of course, this spilled over to the entire month of January 2008 as well.

No comments: