Friday, December 21, 2007

Aspirers Christmas Party


This year a huge bunch of youth had our yearly christmas party in MY house. The noise was loud enough to wake all my neighbours and tear down my humble abode. But it brings the young together. Social. There were people I don't know. Very much younger and very much on the older side as well. Food was abundant yet slightly short.

I'm not a big fan of big social parties personally, but this might be healthy for the youth every now and then. Coupled with activities that forces people to participate and mix. After all, this is the generation that no longer knows how to socialize in real life with all the virtual community around us. People talk better virtually then face to face. Of course, everything has it's pros and cons, ups and downs. And this is not the time to start another topic on that.

I'm so glad that our young are responsible enough to not break the vase, or short circuit the television or smash a chair to bits, or spill drink all over the floor (although some sort of mess did take place) like what i've observed on American TV. So I can thank God for that. My house still stands after.

Anyway... the best way to explain an event is through the eyes of a lens.

(however, pics will be delayed until further notice)

No comments: