Sunday, December 30, 2007

Weddings

This is a month of weddings, tying knots, starting a new life. I had three to attend. So for those who don't know, here's me announcing that the below people are MARRIED.

Rejina Premkumar

She looked lovely in her extra long veil as she walked down the aisle. Unfortunately I do not have pictures of the bride and groom. The dinner was packed and a little unorganized if I must say so. Save for the awesome band playing, the rest of the dinner was nothing out of the ordinary. However, Elaine f
ound a way to entertain herself:


Irwin Lo

I travelled all the way to Subang to witness and participate in his fancy wedding dinner in one the most beautiful and elegant ballroom I've ever seen. The picture on the left is the entrance to the walkway that leads to the ballroom. This was taken by a camera phone. The wedding itself was unique in its program and presentations. The song by Irwin, the ice breaker *ahem* and erm.. competition? Ideas I could use in the future *wink*


And of course, here we have a mini ICFers reunion. It's been so long. As awkward as Alice's ice breaker (or main program as she claims) was, it was practical to update each other's status. Phew! I was last and it never reached my turn. But that's that.

Ong Li Lian
And closer to home, here's another wedding I attended. I had to bring my grandma as well and I thank God I wasn't there alone. I met a long lost friend who has quite a companion throughout the dinner - a dinner who might have otherwise been dull and lonely. My strong believe about friendship's responsibility and loyalty has driven me to be there in such an occasion. After all, let us not forget the golden rule.

Oh and here's Li Lin who looks absolutely fab! Really.

No comments: