Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Shopping


Christmas is nearly here!! *stressed* Though it's exciting and all to have Christmas so close by but the thought of shopping for THAT many presents and wrapping then always gives me un-needed stress. However, this is the culture that I've been dipped in and there's no getting out of it. So there. Every year it is. Need to learn to beat the system. *wink* Learn from the experts.

Thank God for a holiday break to do just that. My inconsistent and much distracted shopping partners. -.-" As you can see for yourself.



One Utama was unbelievably crowded and I guess this last minute shopping was on everyone else's mind. It wasn't the best time or place to shop but I guess I did not have any other choice.

I'm very uncomfortable with large crowds. Crowd-phobic.

I did managed to finish almost all my present shopping needs. =) For once I spent time buying individual gifts for my family and friends. I guess it means more to customize gifts.

No comments: