Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Musical 2007

From Heaven's throne, I bring a word of blessing...

The nativity story told from the eyes of angels in heaven.

Every little detail were looked into to ensure a spectacular and majestic experience told in a simple manner. From the little stars that covered our ceiling, to the glorious sight in "heaven" where all of us sparkled, to the humble manger scene on "earth". After looking at the pictures taken, I agree that heavens and angels above really did looked majestic. oOoo...

This year, everyone worked very hard. For some reason, it was harder than years before: emotionally draining, mentally frustrating, physically exhausting (with half the cast and crew falling sick one after another), spiritually challenging. But we persevere cos our cause was greater than our circumstances. God is faithful! He saw us through and much more. I believe that God worked in us as a church in many unseen ways. Hey, remember, even the history of nations is in His hands. He works behind the scenes!

The choir and dancers doubled as angels (without the halo). hahah. how cool!
The video below was one of our songs. It's one of the more happening songs. I had a small solo part here. Hahah.



I wanted to do a compilation of all the pictures of the event but it's just too many and far too much work. Thinking that I already need to compile it for Agapeline, I think I'll just give you my photo album link. For some glimpses of the 3 nights events, click here.

But as they say, there's nothing like experiencing it for yourself!

No comments: