Friday, September 01, 2006

Thank You Lord (part 2)

It was just another Friday: rushing work for the next day's event, lunch with Hazel, driving around a very jammed town for errands... and my air cond breaking down and engine dying.... ??

wohhh hold on a minute.. that is not normal.

But God was faithful again. We took alert when I was dropping Hazel off. To cut the long story short, the mechanic came and diagnosed the problem.

And I got a lecture....


I forgot to add water and oil. There was literally none left.


The mechanic also discovered a cracked pipe and fixed the problem. After an hour and a half and RM60.00 and some of Aunty Lim's tea and noodles, I was finally on my way.

God is faithful. Imagine if I drove on. The car would have overheated and the engine might have exploded... so I was told.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

praise the Lord..alamak...u ni...water also can forget...u ni....berhati-hati di dalam kereta la..not jalan raya..:p

@nne said...

hahah ;P i think it was more a csae of negligence