Monday, September 04, 2006

Random

Ok It's monday and I'm having my off day. I didn't do anything I had originally planned to do today. I basically blamed it on the fact that my limb muscles (both legs and hands) are aching and basically walking became painful (this started on Saturday and have only been getting worst). Too tired maybe? After all, the entire weekend was packed with activities. Also my toes are currently covered with blisters from last night.

Even after the AG Ordination Service last night, I was too stubborn to call it a night. Dragged myself straight for a nights out with Lavi and gang. Exhaustion was already eating me up. Halfway through the bowling game, I had to call it a night. Excused myself and went home.

Or maybe i'm just making excuses, cos i'm lazy. Cos I know if I really wanted to I still could. Or maybe I'm' just..... yea lazy.

Oh btw, designs are getting crazy these days. Or some prefer the word creative or innovative. Yes, I think the watch below IS creative but I could never wear it. Hahah.. Can't get use to seeing time like that. Watch belongs to David Kok.

No comments: