Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Random2

My ex-housemate cum friend cum ex-colleague (Suzy) sent me a mail recently regarding a new forum she started. The forum and site is owned by one the kindergarten kid's parent whom I used to know. If you don't get any of the above, nevermind.

The point is, I found my picture on the website. The website is a tribute to the daughter, who is 4 or 5yrs old, I believe. Obviously she did not create the website (in fact Suzy did). But she has her own site! It was actually a smart marketing tactic of the father's to link the site to his site.

The last time I saw Mercedes (the kid), she was still just as tiny and adorable. I guess the dad loves cars so much that he named his kids after them.

To see Mercedes' site, click here. Then scroll down to see my pic.

No comments: