Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ladies' Hi Tea

The response was out of expectations. Over 100 ladies showed up for this unexpectedly larger than life event. I was actually ecstatic over the idea in general. To have smaller sub-events in church that can reach the people. Touching people changing lives. Reaching to the lost, and building those in the family. Isn't that what it's all about? That's one of my larger visions (as in my part to play in this church). To help in it.

We have very skilled people in this church. I wanna emphasize that we are VERY blessed with ALL KINDS of talents in this church. So many. So so many. People just don't realise or perhaps take for granted. But I am awed by it. Always have been.

The Culinary... and The Decorations.
(pics too small? click on it to see the bigger version. Really worth admiring!)

The Doorgifts... (hand made placard)



* Pictures courtesy of Kin Sang's handphone

The event in itself was awesome. With Rev. Becky and Denise leading the way after the awesome first class hi-tea (that I barely got to taste!!) Their ministry is to be admired. I think I was walking up and down too much that I did not pay enough attention to the sermon. That is my regret...

No comments: