Friday, July 15, 2005

Rain rain

It's raining it's pouring
The old man is snoring
Went to bad and he bump his head
And he couldn't get up in the morning

On Sunday, we prayed for rain... That the damps will fill and the draught will end. On Sunday evening, rain poured like it never have for a long time. And it went on to Monday... Tuesday.. and everday!! It rained and it poured!! Praise the LORD!! The damp is filling... the damp is filling. Despite the inconvenience, it is worth it if we can have water again. And thus, monsoon season has arrived. either kinda late or too early.. this year.

On other news... my dogs has been howling very weirdly these few nights. I don't mean wolf cry. It's really weird. I think maybe Coco misses her puppies (all sold) but I'm not entirely sure. I certainly don't see anything outside that she might be ... ahem.. howling or doing whatever she's doing. Maybe it's crying in sadness.. Yea maybe. But then she didnt act that way in the evening. She's perfectly normal. I mean this is not her first time, she should know by now. Hmmm....


No comments: