Friday, July 08, 2005

My puppy

It was sad and shocking at the same time to come down for breakfast and given the news of the death of one of the puppies. Of the long history my family has delivered puppies, never has a single one died at over a month old. The rest were born dead. So how could this happen? The cause was quickly studied and analyzed.

If my maid had warned us earlier about the puppies purging, we would have treated it then. If only we had spent more time with them, we'd have noticed. ARGH!! It's so frustrating to heart breaking to look at the puppies body covered with hovering flies. What's with the flies? How long was it dead? It's bad enough that we've had the worst cleaner in the history of maids. But to have a body hovering with flies and God-knows what else! Horrifying! Mortifying! I mean they are the cutest puppy on earth. Yes! according to me.

On other news, my ex lady boss called me. It being the first company I officially worked in, I still have some sentiment for them. The conversation went something like this:
"Where are you working now?"
"Seremban lor"
"Eh not Serdang?"
"No ah, I said I'm coming back to Seremban what"
"So happy ah?"
"OK lah"
"Want to come back not?"
"Errrr no lor... "
"Why la?"
"I'm serious bout what I said when I resigned lor"

And so I am.

No comments: