Saturday, July 16, 2005

Piano Skeleton

Just a quick one. Piano is finally tuned. I promise I will practice my chords that I may serve in banging the pianos in cell. If it helps even the least I want to try. And I could use it to worship God myself. Anyway the baby grand in my home is what you called ancient. Has been around for generations (no not my family's). It is literally antique, says the piano tuner. A fragile little thing that could snap and fall apart one day. But it withstand the times!! Good old' piano. I managed to catch a snapshot of its inerts. I've never seen it before. This is how a piano really looks like inside!! Wow to the amount of work. No wonder it's a masterpiece - one greatly admired. I'm talking bout pianos in general now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

innards.... not inert... ;)

poreiz said...

the piano is tuned...how come suddenly want to learn to play piano pulak. Good!

@nne said...

oh sorry andrew.

hazel, cos of cell la....