Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A new sight

I figured blogspot would be a whole lot more flexible as compared to multiply. and i was right. Unfortunately I was stared in the face with HTML coding. man.... here's to self-learning. "Just pick it up yourself la," my dear cousin Andrew said. Argh! If learning computer-related subjects was not so demanding. I know I know... i studied it in college. I didn't say i liked it.

It took time to customize. Time which was not so much on my side. But I wanted so much for it to be beautiful and complete. So many a times have i watched in admiration at other beautifully designed blogs or sites and wonder why I never took the time to learn when i had the chance (like in college). So now the pain of creating this will (hopefully) pay off. Fingers crossed

Evaluating the time I have, i doubt i can complete it before migrating. I always thought that we should complete the home before you move in. But I guess you can always move in before finishing the furnishing - which would take time.

A work of art
Standing tall in it's beauty
For all to see and admire
From far and wide
But what determines beauty?
Who decides?

I guess only the artist knows
He who paints the end result
Painted the journey
The bitter sweet moments
Only the painter knows

No comments: