Monday, July 18, 2005

Night Out

As promised here are the pictures of this evening's dinner. For the first time I allowed myself to mix business with pleasure. But I guess it's all as well. I had begun to realised that business, after all, isn't just business. Life is meant to live as a whole, not in parts. Everything we do makes us who we are. There are no parts. God accepts us as a whole, not as parts. That is why he asks for our whole heart. Lord, take mine whole. The picture below is uniquely a combination of colleague and students. Well I am giving them tutorial classes so in a sense, wouldn't you say? Oh by the way, guys, if you're taking the time to read this, i had to edit the picture. All I did was changed a bit of brightness and color contrast. No worries. I did not add any moustache on anyone or anything like that.

I suppose I'm gonna promote the eatery too. Photo was take at a new restaurant-like place off Seremban Garden (apparently called Forest heights) at the new commercial blocks near the twin roundabout. A little isolated but I wouldnt say desolated. The owner took a couple of short courses a Etica, thus the connection. However, the food is interesting enough to try. The environment friendly enough and delightful. Find out for yourself, eh? Oh yes name of restaurant.... it escapes me... it starts with 'T' and directly translated from chinese would be "Good good food"

Ah yes more pictures... the newspaper act.. is what Hazel calls 's
ampat-ness'. Apparently it's cause I can't read the chinese characters. Here's to bananas. Nah we don't wear pajamas.















A little bit of sepia effect to add to the taste. Gives it a 'feel' doesn't it? Like it? Sorry guys, I was too lazy to edit the colors. It is a PDA after all.. color quality aint the top priority in specs.

Ah now, ah Heng and his handphone is most irritating. Otherwise our lady here would have been time traveled back into the 70s with that kinda background.



That was about the time my PDA ran out of battery. So much for the guys enthusiasm for 'Mummy Maze'... which was quite commendable actually. I was impressed. Elaine if you ever come across this... he beat you flat girl. One last post... my colleague Bee Ling. Some of you have already met her at the Reuben Morgan concert at EFC the other night. She has the softest, nicest heart I have ever come across. If you wanna talk about going the extra mile here's a perfect example. I could use her in Aspirers up and coming trainings.

There's something to learn from people around us everyday. There will never be a day where we learn nothing. If we just open up our eyes and hearts... we'll see. If people stopped learning, we'll stop growing. I guess we grow from learning. And learning truly never ends.

So guys, here are the pics. Leave me a note so I know you've seen the pics. I decided to post it tonight itself. Might forget another day. So how do you like your faces splattered all over the Internet? I'm suiciding here. The hours have gone far beyond reasonable and thus ruin my morning.. yet again. No regrets though. (Except that I still have not done much about my research project)

Cheers people. We'll have another round soon. Enjoy!~

p/s: Lian, I still have not tried the resizing thing.. Honestly I still am not that clear.

1 comment:

poreiz said...

Haha...what sampat-ness :P