Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Picture speaks a Thousand words

This week has been quite a happening weekend. Thus, to put it into words would be too much, or just too boring. But I'm partially glad that it's been so happening. What would life be without the small joys and troubles that come along the way - making life colourful. We just gotta open our eyes to see it.. it IS right before us. Yet we choose to look elsewhere for our very own definition on how life should be - thus getting depressed and disappointed. God has given it to us on a silver platter. Life comes with both bitter sweet.

Oh right, the updates:

Thursday

So last week Sunny tore his ligament while playing basketball. Don't ask how. Apparently he jumped and it fell out of place. So comes another car from Nilai (yet another year) to Seremban Columbia Hospital. This seems to be an annual thing. The hospital visits, I mean, not Sunny tearing ligaments.

Despite the pain, Sunny is still laughing. His name suites him, doesn't it? Along with him, comes ol' faithful Ken (I just talked nice about you la Ken) and Shanti (the driver this round).

Thank God for Dr. Thong right? So hope you get better Sunny, so that you can walk and slam dunk again.




Friday

And here we have two ACS brothers (not biological). They would tell me it's called "heng tai" or something or rather. My cantonese is improving exponentially because of these two. Half of the nonsense they utter out I don't even understand. But I'm learning.. slowly but surely. One day I will be able to speak fluently too... without breaks... with right pronunciations.

Oh yes, this is lunch...
and I do so prefer side view


Saturday

We actually gathered some IMU students for dinner at Central but only a few turned up. No matter my dear cousins Andrew and Elaine were back from the kiasu land. Good socialling night. Something I seldom do at such a .... ermm... I don't have a word for it. But it's indeed interesting, refreshing....

Saw fantastic four after that. And I have a small question. The movie and the vcd doesn't tie in... Hmmm.... That is strange. There was this part (in the vcd) where Reed tried to kiss Susan (after their date at the Planeterium) and she went invisible. I didn't see that in the cinema.

Oh Elaine trying to act cute. Fortunately Elaine barely weigh anything, so the horse is quite safe. But there were some adults staring at us. (at the arcade next to T1 cinema, waiting for show time)

Oh yes since i remember:
HAPPY 18th BDAY FLORANCE CHONG
It's today!

No comments: