Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Crossroad

My life as it is, hangs in the air. Breathlessly awaiting, awaiting....

Standing at a crossroad, looking down both lanes, wondering which to take. The end is the same but which shall i take? Neither smooth yet they are not the same. But which shall I walk down? Choices choices. So many choices. If only GOd told me directly I need not choose. Yet I wonder if God did that would i have listened? questions questions. so many questions.

How do you decide? How do you choose? I can safely say this will be one of the most important decisions i'm going to make in my life. And i want badly to do it right. I want desperately. But I just can't be 100% sure. Besides, I dont got much guts. Just plenty of passion....

Lord, grant me the wisdom to know Your Will. Grant me the assurance that You will indeed lead. Guide me Lord and I will follow. Show me Lord and I will go. Surely Your goodness and mercies will follow me all the days of my life. Speak to me God and let me hear Your sweet voice. Tell me Lord. Shut the wrong doors that I may know. Into Your hands I commit myself.

Please pray for me. That God will just.... i dunno la.. I need to know.

(the picture is from some church's promo on something. i think it's really cool)

No comments: