Friday, April 02, 2010

[Untitled]



There's something my heart can't bear
A story of my life to share
To believe I do not dare
To know there's none that would compare

There's a story untold
If I'm ever so bold
Soon I can no longer hold
Leaving me ever so cold

Will the sun stop shinning?
Will the rain start pouring?
Will the song stop playing?
Will my heart keep beating?

To survive I must have known
That this seed I have sown
Will not eventually be disowned
Or must I do something to atone?

What is hope and what is reality?
Is there even a possibility?
Will I eventually have to see
That it was never meant to be

Come now, God, don't play with my heart
I will quietly play my part
Has waiting become my art?
Come now, friends, don't start.

1 comment:

John (logicsoul.com) said...

Wow... pretty pictures :)

Thats some pretty good poetry