Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dog-sitting

Recently, my sister left her dog - Bella - home to be dog-sitted. The little pup is one of the cutest thing you've ever seen. She's also camera shy so there aren't many good pics of her. All blurry.


When I'm home, she follows me everywhere. She runs on her short furry legs at my ankles - bounding up the stairs or sliding across the room. She likes to bite my rubber mat and my loose parquet floor and attack my toes with her sharp teeth. She doesn't like to be left alone and would whine or scratch the door to be let in.... even while I'm bathing. As an act of revenge and rebellion, she pees in my room. Even though she normally knows how to pee on newspaper or the bathroom... ironically. Ugh, the 'presents' she leaves around the place. She sleeps incredibly a lot. Or rather she lies down incredibly a lot. If she can sit, she will. Drag herself forward with only her front legs too whenever she can.

My room still smells a little like Bella.

1 comment:

she3p said...

i havent met this bella just yet! hehe