Thursday, April 29, 2010

Clouds

I backed out of my house this morning and saw the sky. The sky was clear blue with fluffy cotton-like clouds peeping from behind my house. Driving to work a few minutes later, I caught sight of the sky again. It looked like rolls of wool, unrolled and spread out. It looked like rolling Greek beard. They also look like sand in the sky. It was so cute!



What are clouds made of? I put this on my msn and these are the answers I got:

michelle thong says:
clouds are made of sugar, and spice and everything nice! =D

shungz says:

clouds are made out of cotton and woolly stuff ....

the gov sends helicopters to put those things up in the sky every 2 weeks once

Arthur "Marco" Tan says:

fine crystalized (frozen) water


Arnold says:
clouds are made of water

Joeljv says:
cotton candy :D


But did you know clouds remind me of daydreaming. They are a lot alike. They can be seen but not touched, they come out of nowhere and float over your head and then fly away just as easily. And everyone has a personal version of what it means or look like. They pull a shade over your eyes to cool you from the heat. I think clouds are made of people's dreams.

Close your eyes... and let dreams envelope you...

I'm rambling again... I can't think properly...

1 comment:

she3p said...

i always thought of it a a way by God to show his handcraft / drawings to show me stuffs he wants to tell me...i dont know..it does means a lot to me sometimes....:)