Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anne'A Lisa

Yesterday I walked into the office - my first day for the week. Turned on my computer. And saw to my horror that someone had tempered with it. It wasn't that someone had touched or used my computer - cos it's open to anyone anyway. It wasn't that someone might have looked into my files - they're all work related and noone will bother anyway. But that someone had changed my desktop wallpaper into a caricature drawing of what's suppose to be me. (though I have to admit, to be able to produce that on MS Paint alone was pretty good)

But I do not think it looks like me. Do you?

2 comments:

michelle said...

well, at least you seem to have "rainbow stained glass windows" instead of the usual "rose stained glass windows"! =P

she3p said...

hmm..at least there's some resemblance to it...hahaha