Sunday, March 08, 2009

Vaio Vive


Have you ever eyed something and knew in the depths of your heart that you wanted it? Some of us would just go for it. Some others, like myself, would hesitate, more often than not, and partially believe it's not ours for the taking (in some twisted sense). Well, I don't often see something I really want. And even less often reward myself with it. No, I don't understand myself either.


I wanted a Vaio CS. A blood-red Vaio. [Refer] But it comes with the higher end model. So I settled for Pearl White. The same colour as James, my MyVi. I wanted as much memory capacity as possible too - 4Gb. But the lower end model has only 2Gb. We gotta live with what we can get rite?

So my dear friends, who do not think I can do this on my own, came with me. They won't even let me drive my own car up, loan me a lot of cash so I hav
e no other excuse, bargained and checked with the shops cause I won't dare to, embarassed me with all the questions they asked regarding the Vaio, even carried it after. I'm glad they did. Was literally my driving force to get the Vaio I had only said I wanted but still delayed to getting it. I felt like I was dragged up and had the laptop shoved into my hands. Thank God for irritating friends like that. That's testimony#1.

Here's testimony#2. They actually ran out of the white I wanted. I felt like
merajuk-ing to Lav like a spoilt child cos I did not want to settle for any of the other two colours. I regret I didn't trust that God would give me the best that I wanted. I was upset (over a colour. How childish!). But at the very next shop, that Der insist on checking out, their branch had JUST called about an available final stock white one! Hallelujah! On top of that they were upgrading it to 4GB for absolutely FREE! (I asked him thrice if he was sure). I almost couldn't believe my blessing.


So I got:
A white Sony Vaio CS
with free upgrade to 4gb
and free laptop bagpack
and free bluetooth laser mouse

In that split moment I felt like hugging God, mentally. (I didn't actually feel the actual excitement till the day after - delayed reactions) I didn't even pray about it or for it. And I hadn't been as devoted as I wished I was yet He saw the desires of my heart and He granted it. There was no condition clause! It was like God saying "Nah, for you. Be happy. Know that I see your heart's desires. Now and always." ETC onced said God knows you're gonna use it for ministry so why won't he give if you only ask. Why not ask? I sincerely do not know. But even so. He blows my mind.

So here is she..... Yes its a 'she'.
Because it looks like a girl lah.
Introducing,
Vaio Vive



Note: I'm taking my own sweet time to migrate over. I need to borrow all kinds of installers, please.

9 comments:

she3p said...

ooooooh..such a pretty lady!!!!!!!!!!!:P

qing said...

action la.. got new laptop.. wakaka.. but i got also.. muahahahhaa...

elaine said...

oh nice.. :D
How much did it cost?!
Plus if you're runnin on vista you'll definitely need a 4Gb RAM!

@nne said...

rm3288 to be exact. a lil overprice i knw but i dun care =P

elaine said...

hmm.. that actually sounds cheap..

poreiz said...

oh u got your new notebook. nice :)

Anonymous said...

NicE!! White is such a nice colour! I'm in love with white!

Rachel said...

wah! I also want a new notebook. Mine is just over a year old but it's (no gender!!!) sooo slow, I had to place a book next to me so that I could read while waiting for Word to load up.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club. It looks really nice