Saturday, February 07, 2009

Sony Vaio


While scouting around for laptops, I fell in love with this:

It has everything that I need (want) and it's so sleek. It's tagline has the word 'passion' in it - one of my favourite words. And this red is gorgeous. It was the advert on the newspaper that caught me some time back. I mean it's a Sony.

Do I really even need it? But have you ever gazed at one, caressed it and hear it call to you?


Woe is he who brought me into the Sony shop.


It is slightly over my budget. Should I get it? I know it's an indulgence! I saw an Asus which is pretty good for rm700 less than this. My heart is warring within me.

5 comments:

she3p said...

yes..it has everything that i want..but not everything that i have..MONEY! LOl

it's a nice lappie..but then again..look at it this way, its function is similar to any other laptop in the market...and most of the time, other brands costs much lesser......guys go for practicality..most of the time..but the ladies would look into theh style more....at least generally...

im looking for lappie too...but this is WAY beyond my budget...hehe....

elaine said...

Haha.. Vaio looks nice. But i'm sure you can get an equally good one for lower the price.

poreiz said...

how much is this?

Joel Vijay said...

Get a Mac, Anne. Once you go Mac, you'll never go back! Seriously. =)

Anonymous said...

I'm the one she's woeful of HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get it, join the sony gang :p
Mac's are overated ehehe