Thursday, February 19, 2009

Aspirers Camp 2009: Testimonials






Testimonies








-Ale

Overall, I felt camp was G-R-E-A-T! And I felt so much more blessed cause this year instead of being at the altar going me, me, me, me. I went to the altar going, Them, them, them, them. It was the first time I never stood up front to be prayed for -Lynne

What I am trying to point out here is that God use many ways to touched our lifes...I was so longing to be blessed by God and I didn't feel it until I went up to pray for these younger ones...
Hearing them speaking in tongues were really a fulfillment in my life...The satisfaction and joy u gained is much more than you expect...I was simply touched by it so much...See,God touched His people with different ways... -Jian

The one thing about Aspirers retreat is that you sort of leave everything behind, all your worries and troubles are suddenly lifted from you, and you find rest in God. I could see everyone there felt free and peaceful. It was a great experience. There was crying, there was shouting... it was all a cry to the Lord. Some were so deeply burdened that when God touched them, they instantly released all their sadness.
-Warren

many were touched..His presence was so strong...You could just see Him pass by..I thank you God for being so real to me...for listening to all my crys..and understanding..besides that ps julie khoo was the bomb man..her sermons were like musicals..lol..she loves to sing...wheee.!! - Larissa

Ppl... Wat i wan to say now is God wil never forsake you no matter wat... Just dun turn away from God when something bad happen to u o when u feel dry.... Dun ever run away.. Juz pray nd talk to him.. And trust me...God wil touch you in a very special way...
-Qing

Anyone care to add? Let's give Him the glory

3 comments:

Elle T. said...

It's funny. If you had asked anyone of us to write testimonies, we wouldn't have come up with this. But in our own blogs, everything just pours out. =)

Anonymous said...

Worthwhile article! Works to make full perfect sense. And additionally was obvious to see to boot.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post with plenty of wonderful written content! I reckon that you happen to be on the proper way. All the best .