Thursday, February 05, 2009

eating habits

Everybody has strange eating habits. Just go out a couple of meals with someone and you'll begin to see those strange habits coming out. You may just be shocked.

There are about a hundred things I don't eat and I will spend the time to pick them out one by one. People wonder why I go to all that trouble picking out the onions on my noodles.

Some people eat their burger in layers, some people layer everything they eat with chili padi, some people destroy every straw they use.

Eugene eats the cake but not the cream. Even if it's Secret Recipe.


What's yours?

2 comments:

FeR said...

I don't eat "slimy" stuff - like brinjal(or eggplant or aubergine - whatever you want to call it) and lady's fingers...maybe that's why i don't like tomatoes.

achelly i a lot of things also don't eat - but more of those that are considered "expensive" and "good" - like sea cucumber, abalone...and say no to shark's fins!!!!!!

>o<

she3p said...

mine: Gasak everything in front of me....LOL,....just kidding ok..?:P