Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another ui


ui = unindentified injury


It was discovered yesterday, that I have yet another bruise on me. This time it's almost black in colour. And no, i'm sure it's not ink. It was found on my calves, at the back of my knee.

I can't recall or imagine how I got that bruise. I doubt I could bruise that part during sleep either.

I also discovered (later) blood on my knuckles and on my shoulder. I did not realize that I had scratched myself till it bled over.
And I'm pretty sure I'm not self abusive.

It's one of those x-file incidents.

8 comments:

Jian said...

Your this pic looks kinda wrong...
Ahahahahahaa...xD

@nne said...

Wrong? lol. It's a bruise!

Joel.T said...

what jian is thinking la ==

qing said...

jian skin gatal liao.. lolz..

she3p said...

why are u so ganas to urself?:P

elaine said...

Be back end May. What you wanna tumpang??

CarolineL said...

I often find UIs on myself too. But not that dark la, haha :P During the younger days, the older folks told us kids that when the 'unseeen' pinch/touch us, the spot will turn blue black. I don't belief so... but you'll never know :D

Unknown said...

Jian is right. Yr pic. looks kinda like a ......won't say anymore. Anyway, the old folks used to say that bruises gotten for no apparent reasons are pinches from the nether world....a load of rubbish....