Monday, August 04, 2008

Take A Bow


Inspired by Rihanna's "Take a Bow" although it has nothing to do with her lyrics:

All the world's a stage
And men and women merely players
Says some wise sage
Tis' the line that make us believers

Here I am standing at the edge of reason
Walking pass the turmoils of my heart
The bitter sweet of life's latest season
Learning simply to play my part
Heartaches and laughters
All but memories of a distant past
Life's storms and thunders

In this game we call living
In my perfectly orchestrated scenes
And now all eyes are on me
I need to take a bow

No tears are required
None from me
The show's not mine
I'm a mere part in the play
And the part must be played well
Well enough to make believers
But it's over now
It's time to take a bow

Head held high
Smile plastered on
With all grace and beauty
I'm taking my bow

-Written by @nne-


No comments: