Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tagged

Wow. Third post of the day. First time for everything I guess.
OK One of those things:


Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?

Well I had always banked on 28 but looking at my age now, realistically, it doesn't look very possible.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?

Sit with my closest friends to just talk or hang out or just sit in comfortable silence - sometimes what is unsaid is louder than what is said.

3. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?

LOL. I do have that. You might think this is weird but my best friend (Jesus) have been doing that - taking that which is dearest to me. But I still love Him though during those times I may get angry and pout and cry because after a while I realise that He had to break me so that He can fill me. He had to remove things that was standing in the way in between us, to get my attention. But He always blesses back more, He always gives more than enough, He always keeps His promises. He does not take away to bereave us but to give us something better.

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat ?

Nothing - already have that. LOL. Though I don't think it will last forever.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

Be a part of a blockbuster movie production (every single process).

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?

Can anyone really? Unless you're living off people. But then again, Jehovah Jireh.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?

The people I love - seriously don't know how to take it... *cringe*
God's favour - can you imagine life if God removed His hands from you? Worst if He's agaisnt you? If the phrase "God help you" can no longer be applied and you're wide open to all the attacks from the other side... *shudders*

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?

Watching a movie and NOT studying. (gah but I should do it the other way around)

9. If you can get out of your current life circumstance, would you?

For a short while, for a breather, yes. But not completely because I know I'm in the centre of God's plans and all this is to build me up and for a greater purpose.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

Chaco? Well he's gonna be a dramatic and deep kind of preacher (professor style) which I'd be interested to listen to, he's very passionate for the things of God - to defend and to die, he understands authority (in a way that is not commonly seen) which I respect and will one day see it returned on him (I feel).

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

Most importantly, he has to love God, fear God, and serve God. Passion for youth is a big plus point. and among other things... ability to 'see' people and be inclusive, don't mind walking the second mile, willing to admit and learn from mistakes.... among other things.

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?]

Ego centric, male chauvinist prick.

13. What is your ambition?

To live my life for Jesus and to impact others for His glory.
(ahahah I did not have to change Chaco's statement cos he phrased it so much better)

14. Is anyone really perfect?

No. Chaco got it right, people will disappoint.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?

Happy! The kind of satisfaction of a job well done, contentment of having enough, joy of seeing the people I love doing well and growing strong, and sheer pleasure of a heart that is bursting with goodness. Does it make sense?

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

My shyness and lack of courage. I wanna be more bold!

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?

There are those I hold and trust above the rest - who will not walk away no matter what I say or do.

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?

at 36? Married to a good man with a nice home and wonderful kids, hopefully. Also to have accomplish at least one of the God-given visions in my head.

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?

I'm stubbornly loyal. I could stick to one thing / person / decision for life. Some say it's called single minded something. Actually I'm not sure it's a totally good thing. And actually I'm not sure if I love that about me. Hmm... How about I love that I have a reflective soul. Meaning that I really reflect on things wanting to see it and beyond it, reason with it, understand it, appreciate it, etc. I think that's what it means. LOL!

20. If you were to get involved in a Charity Organisation, which one would it be and why?

I kinda already am with World Vision. If I do get involved in others, probably UNICEF, Kiwanis, or basically anything that is dealing with children. Cos I believe in investing in children - it's like planting a seed and watching it grow into a big strong tree. The hope for tomorrow lies in the young generation.

I'm tagging:
Michio
Gerald
mfwrachel
ETC
Fer
Poreiz
Signius
Calvin

3 comments:

signius said...

Sorry, got a test on Mon and i'm nowhere near done wif it..maybe after i get my life sorted out..hahas..will keep u updated once i finis wif d tag

she3p said...

ooooooh...some tough questions i see there...ish...

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions