Friday, August 01, 2008

Bunches of Three


Although I do not subscribe to the 'problems comes in bunches of 3' belief.... and still don't btw... but call this a coincidence or a psychological manifestation of the above. I mean there's so many ways around how you can explain it. But we won't attempt to do that today.

Three days in a row, I accidentally injured myself.. resulting in increasing catastrophes upon myself.

Day One
Burnt my finger touching a sizzling hot pan.
Skin 'bubbled' and white. (too much light exposure to see)



Day Two

Caught my finger between a sliding door.
Blue black bruising. (Ixus 60 can't show the colouring much)


Day Three

Fell into a hole and scratched my side body on a piece of metal.
12cm laceration wound that required a tetanus jab. (pic shows half)
ETC's version here


I had a dream that this went on... day after day... Actually, I think we should call that a nightmare. Kimchie prayed (during cell) that I would stop hurting myself... ever. LOL.

I'm one of those kid that don't fall and break her teeth, or sprain her ankle from climbing a tree, or anything like that. I'm one of those whose biggest injury is a searing my palm from tanglung and bruising my hip walking into a table and scratch marks from an angry kitten. I've never even been bitten by a dog or loose my toenail! So looking at my wounds through the mirror stunt me temporarily.

Here's to my first major injury....... May there be no more!

2 comments:

FeR said...

#3 made me squirm!

I can't imagine how you're taking it babes! eeeeek!

hope it heals well, soon!

@nne said...

the same way i take every other problem and wound... in stride. =)

besides it makes a cool battle scar and story to tell the youth. LOL

thanks!