Thursday, August 07, 2008

Faith


Some time back (some years back actually), I received a hand-written letter from a friend. She wrote to encourage me in my times of difficulty. It was a trying time and the letter rung true. It made me cry.

Recently I found my old diary with this letter slipped in between the back pages. I read it again. This time I did not cry. This time I held the letter and said 'yes Lord'. As I walk through yet another trying path, this time I will simply say 'yes'.

This is her poem:

Trials you may face
Crossroads you may encounter
Choices you have to make
Roads you have to take

As God reveals His purposes
As God shows you His will
Do you dare take that road
Which God has pointed out to you?

As the seas ahead seem rough
As the journey ahead seem tough
Will you not believe and trust
In the Author and finisher of your faith?

He has promised to be there for you
To never leave you nor forsake you
SO won't you take that step of faith
And into His arms of love?


1 comment:

Chaco said...

THO THWEEET!

You been tagged btw

Chaco