Monday, August 11, 2008

Healing


Continuation from my wound story. I've showed a few people where I fall, and everytime I revisit the site, I wonder how I fell in that little place. It's beginning to sound sillier. *laughs*




Here's the wound on Day One












Here's after one week of ignoring the wound. Bruising has appeared around the wound.










Here's after two weeks. The last few days with Vitamin E (2000 UI) lotion:


It's taking kinda long to heal. Guess more lotion it is....

3 comments:

she3p said...

omg.....i bet it hurts....esp when u run thru them on water...eewww

@nne said...

well it doesnt anymore. the skin is smooth di. but the scar is still there.

Anonymous said...

I've only been gone 1 mth and look at the things that have happened to u.. *tsk tsk tsk*
coming back soon! :)