Sunday, August 17, 2008

Delightful surprise


After Aspirers yesterday, I had a rather delightful surprise. I manage to be completely ignorant that it was going on behind my back. And even though the entire day was dreadfully long and energy consuming, I wasn't dreadfully down. It was... well...

And the events of the day was worth it. (ah this part no need to blog)

The youth brought in a gigantic cake (which is still in my fridge) and a handmade card with all the signatures and a poem written by chaco but from the hearts of all (I think. LOL). This is the poem:


Here's a little something for your birthday;
It'll make your cares and blues go away... we hope...

Congratulations, you've seen another year!
May the next one be to you as dear

We know we drive you up the wall...
But still you care and love us all

We know we're a difficult bunch
But we think you can take it; just a hunch!

We're sorry for the hard times we've given
But, you must admit, it makes you more driven

I guess what we really mean to say is...
We appreciate all this...
And we love you very much
Sorry we can't treat you to lunch!

*sobs* Thanks so much guys!

No comments: