Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ladies' Night Out

Seemed like a perfectly good idea to steal away and just hang out with the girls. It's still a perfectly good idea now. It was just a night with the girls. But barely anyone else could make it.

From the spur of the moment, Lav, Hazel and Winne decided on Lookout point - the place at the edge of Ampang, way deep in the hills that overlooks KL. The view and atmosphere was breathtaking. (considering I've never seen the skylines of any city before). If you've never been there, you should. See the picture below.

(picture from Hazel... again)

Needless to say, I enjoyed myself. The ride up was terrible. But the view and stayover was worth any train ride. It isn't very often that you get to spend an enjoyable evening/nite to just hang out with great companions these days. Not when everyone is so busy. Well what did you expect, right?


I should do this more.

1 comment:

poreiz said...

i think i must put a copyright sign on my pictures. haha!