Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Gardens


I had to return Hazel's car, so I drove to Midvalley (a point Hazel figured simple enough for me to get to without getting lost). Testi: the car survived an entire weekend with me! And while we waited for the Queen to arrive, we took a stroll at "The Gardens" - a new mall at Midvalley City. Check out their super cool website. It does not, however, look like the site.

In fact, I could not figure out why it is called The Gardens. Perhaps it is not finished, and I have no right to comment just yet. I do, however, like the skyline.




However, this appeared on the newspaper not long after - paip bocor at The Gardens:



Wow, that's wear I sat only that day!
-------------------

Update:
I returned to The Gardens weeks later on a Saturday and saw that it was bustling with people and activity. Wow with everything properly opened, it does look nice and classy. But it's still not a place I would SHOP.

No comments: