Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Life without technology


Without realising it our lives depend so much on technology - for work, for entertainment, for simply living. Human depending on machines. As bad as we know this is, we can't live without them. And that's the reason the machine will rise one day! (not that it will come alive but it could be the tool for our destruction)

I was home with not much too do but my internet was down, astro was down. I wanted to bum but didn't know how without those. So instead I relied on DVD player.. which almost did not work too.

So much for technology...

I should have read my books but didn't. I guess there WAS a lot I could have done but was just not in the mood. Seldom am in those mood. unfortunately. Guess I would have otherwise gotten SO MUCH more things done in my life. Like clear this wretched table.

Isn't it ironic, that when we are our busiest we have a hundred other things to do, but when we have all the time in the world, we feel we have nothing to do. No wonder things never get done. Isn't it ironic?

No comments: