Saturday, October 06, 2007

Another Saturday Morning


With the recent motivations from Esther TC to exercise Saturday mornings, I found myself up in the wee hours again. We dragged a bunch of youth to morning prayers and then to Lake Gardens to jog (or walk or whatever). Some walked, some jogged, some ran, some skipped. I couldn't catch up with some nor wait for others.. so I found myself running on my own at some stretch.

I manage to go 3 rounds *grin* I'm so proud of myself. Aren't you?

With enough forceful motivation, I think I'll be able to keep this Sat morning exercise up, don't you think? Since I'm busy or too tired most Sunday evenings to join the badminton gang (plus there's jus too many people to do any active exercise). This is good for me =) After all, I need to stay young and fit for youth ministry years to come.

Keep it coming!!

-------

Thank God the youth we around when I could not reverse my car this morning. My lil ol' Kembara has been having problems with its gear and I find that I could not reverse after parking. So along came ever-willing people to give it a push. I can imagine the faces of passers-by.

I need to get the car fixed. One day I will find myself in situation where I really can't get out of. God has helped many times already.

No comments: