Tuesday, December 08, 2009

So many things so little time

I had so many things I wanted to say, but I can't remember. Is it age or is it not that important anymore. Is it time or is it an excuse? What am I trying to accomplish with the little time that was bestowed on me? Do I really believe that I can do it all? Or do I want more than what has been given to me?

Do you voice out when something is wrong, or do you mutter under your breathe about what's wrong. Do we write for ourselves or make a difference? Do we share our stories or our lives?

Why am I asking these questions? Why so many questions?

This is weird.

2 comments:

she3p said...

banyaknya soalan...dont know how to answer...:)

-d- said...

we can only do so much. taking everything on ur shoulders will just destroy you.

i know there are so many other things which so many otehr ppl are not doing, hence you have to be the one covering their slack - however that leads back to statemnt 1 - it will just destory you.

your next retort would prolly be - so what do you expect me to do? just do nothing since everybody isn't doing somehting?

i'm suggesting that you choose what's important. what you definitely MUST do. and not the COULD do.