Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My first 3D movie


I was all excited to watch Avatar 3D - my first 3D movie outside of an entertainment park. Yea well I've even seen 4D in Disneyland. But this was different. It's an actual movie in perspective. And it was dad's birthday.


But 90+% through the movie, it hanged! 3 times! What a cliffhanger, what a spoiler! Fortunately for me I've already seen it a few days before that on normal screen. But imagined that! How can that happen? I was amazed that everyone was so civilized. No one complained more than necessary and no one made a scene or cursed. But we were all refunded for the problem, which was expected. So my family got to watch the 3D movie (almost all of it) for free. What a delight after all!

1 comment:

she3p said...

i watched it twice too..but no problem with the 3D either......glad that there weren't! :)