Sunday, December 27, 2009

The latest family game


A family that plays Cluedo together, have loads of fun together! There, my new slogan for the family.

The host is missing and we gotta find out who did it and where and how!

It was Lynne that had convinced me to buy it. And I had to find out what I spent money on. So we played it. And I loved it. It's like that game where you had to guess what's the secret code and at every guess you make, you will find out how many wrongs or rights you got but not which one. It's frustrating yet fun at the same time. I grew up reading detective stories like Sherlock Holmes. But yea we love it. This is what we did through Christmas and the adjacent weekend.

Come to my house one day and I'll show you why.

2 comments:

she3p said...

i still have no idea what is this...hmmmmmmmm

Eunicelimeleh said...

Hehe....
I also luv tis game XD
It's reli fun =)