Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Packing


Looking at my dry skin and anxiously rubbing it with lotion
Looking into the reflection of my reddening eyes
Gently touching the huge pimple on my back
Sighing...



Packing my bag for a trip my heart is not ready for

One bag for me, one bag for the things i'm bringing for people
How heavy is 20kg again?

Why doesn't my heart sing for joy?
Why is it heavy and numb?
What am I missing?
____________________________________

Was telling Fer just recently that perhaps I've been in this "work, focus, persevere" mode for too long that inertia has set in and I don't know how to feel otherwise. I told Chaco that going to Australia was like a kind of dream or fantasy that you eventually wake up from because it is not real. Cos right now, I'm not sure what reality is.

2 comments:

poreiz said...

anne, have fun. put down work and have a great time in australia le...take care! hugs...

she3p said...

ehh....AUssie trip??COOL!! HAVE FUN LA!!